Sunday, February 28, 2010

Feb 22 to end

The last week of Feb - i remember typing how quickly January had passed us by - seems Feb is headed the same way!

My week, in pictures:

 
 My eldest starting her Technology project
  
 A beautiful tree on my neighbour's farm
 
Lady in Red
These 2 are becoming firm friends
Tea with Chrissie
I finally managed to capture this remarkable little boy.

And with that we end February.  Let's hope that March is a good month and it brings LOTs of rain to keep Dh happy.

5 comments:

Stefanie said...

You missed day 24.
}i am way too nosy I know.
I love looking at your pics.
They always inspire me.
I loved the one of the rain last week, course I haven't been able to get such a cool pic.
Hope that it continues raining in your neck of the woods though.
I have had enough HOT over here and could do with a little bit cooler.

Anonymous said...

you look damn good !

Lynette Jacobs said...

I am with M...you look damn good!

Anonymous said...

Love your pictures! Such a neat idea to have your week or month represented in pictures!

Punctuation Mark said...

I can't believe the year has gone by soooo fast... have a nice one!