Monday, September 14, 2009

Here we go

A few of my recent LO's:



The first one I quite like.  I used a Sketch # 34 from 52 weeks 52 sketches.  This photo is of myself, my sister Robs, my step-sister Kirigen and my eldest.  It was taken at the Aquarium at The Waterfront.  I changed it to b&w as we were all wearing different colours and clashed terribly!  I like this LO.  Not my favourite, but it's growing on me!
Paper:  Cardstock, Bazzil and Patterned Paper: WeR Memory Keepers
Lettering: AC Thickers (which i stamped with Sepia Brown & 
doused with Dimensional Magic); 
Rubons: Pink Paislee; Flower:  Prima

The last one is quite cute (i think).  The photo is of my eldest with a friends Sharpei Puppy, Rocky.  He fell instantly in love with her when he realised that she was going to lavish him in all the attention he wanted and more!  She was just as much in love and when we left it was indeed with a heavy heart!

Paper:  Cardstock, Bazzil and Patterned Paper: WeR Memory Keepers & 
Imaginisce; Lettering: AC Thickers;  Felt Heart & Button: MM; 
Stamp: Elles Studio;Pearl Swirl:  Prima

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Ella Swan said...

Definitely love your 3rd one best. Really has that POP factor! Can see you are enjoying your Threading Water punch as much as I am ;-D