Monday, August 24, 2009

Two more

This is all that I want to do at the moment - i find every excuse not to do what else needs to be done so that I can hide out in my sunroom and scrap away to my heart's content!

Two more of my recent LO's:

This one is just for ME. I so seldom scrap myself - and when I saw this photo that my sister had taken whilst we were at the Butterfly Farm I just knew I had to do a LO. I found the 'sketch' on one of Ali's Tuesday Tutorials and loved the simplicity of it. The title is also Ali's - i purchased it some time ago from Designer Digitals.


The second is my latest submission for Journaling Junkie. Their Challenge # 62 - focussing on one or all 5 of the senses. I used Creative Scrapper Sketch # 61 and the photo's were taken a couple of weeks ago at Kei Mouth. What i love about this LO is that Olly Polly is not even looking at the camera, yet you can just see how much delight she takes in playing in the sand. I focussed on 'touch' and my journaling reads as follows:

'You love to touch the sand and build sandcastles, the feel of it on your fingers & toes doesn't bother you at all - until it's time to go and then hands and feet must be washed clean.'

No comments: